To withdraw your profit or part or all of your funds, please follow the steps below :
1- Please go to your Investor dashboard by clicking here.
2- Under the main chart, click on Revoke.
3- Five options are available :
- Planned – Partial revocation : partial withdrawal at your next EOTI (enter the amount to withdraw)
- Planned – Profit revocation : profit withdrawal at your next EOTI (enter the remaining amount you wish to leave in the PAMM)
- Planned – All funds revocation : all funds withdrawal at your next EOTI
- Urgent – Partial revocation : partial withdrawal at next rollover (enter the amount to withdraw)
- Urgent – All funds revocation : all funds withdrawal at next rollover
Funds will be transferred to your FXOpen Investment account at the rollover of the selected date. In the last two cases (Urgent), the amount of your withdrawal will be reduced by the potential running performance fees since your last high-water mark (in proportion to the amount withdrawn).
4- Please go to your eWallet by clicking here.
5- Click on Withdraw Funds > Sepa or Wire Transfer to transfer your funds from your Investment account to your bank account. Note : your PIN code is required at this stage. If you have lost it, please contact us.
WARNING : Please remember that in order to avoid cutting your return on the long run, we recommend to act in a non-intuitive way, withdrawing funds after a new top of your capital rather than during drawdowns.