For more than 15 years, our trading activity has been focusing on Foreign Exchange, which is today our expertise field.
Our traders benefit from a direct access to the interbank market (SPOT FX) and a full anonymity. To avoid the risk of conflict of interest, we never trade CFD, which are almost always priced by the counterparty.
Finally, in order to optimize liquidity depth and transactions costs, we focus on 8 major currencies and the 28 possible pairs between them:
USD: US Dollar
JPY: Japanese Yen
GBP: British Pound
CHF: Swiss Franc
CAD: Canadian Dollar
AUD: Australian Dollar
NZD: New-Zealand Dollar
Knowledge, strictness and experience allow us to produce even more sophisticated strategies over the years, resulting from the combination of three complementary approaches:
- What is the economic and geopolitical context?
- What is the forward guidance of the main central banks?
- What is the volume of buyers and sellers in position on the market?
- What is the volume of investors in and out of position on the market, compare to the average?
- Where is the liquidity? The market makers business model requests to deal a maximum of volume, what naturally attracts prices to specific zones where a large activity is expected. Note : Although we understand and benefit from these recurrent behavior, we store all our orders in our own servers, in order to hide our intentions in terms of entry/exit points.
Technical analysis: what is the best timing to enter/exit the market? Insufficient to support a robust trading strategy on its own, the technical approach is useful to optimize timing. We are not addicted to popular indicators but we always focus on the powerful concepts of footprint and volume profile.